Vision and Values
Our vision here at Glebe is to ensure that everybody is included in a harmonious and celebratory school community that prepares all of our pupils to live life independently, responsibly and successfully.
To help us realise this vision we have five core and aspiring values that we believe help support and shape young people in becoming mature adults.
· Curiosity - A desire to learn more
· Courage - Embracing challenges and difficulties
· Collaboration - Working together to achieve
· Compassion - Understanding and supporting the suffering of others
· Celebration - Sharing our success to instil confidence and pride
Glebe pupils will leave the school with a thorough appreciation of these values and their importance in supporting them for a successful future.