6th Form Teacher
Required As Soon As Possible
Salary: Outer London MPS/UPS & SEN point
Closing date: 9.00am Tuesday, 20th October 2020 with interviews to be held on Thursday 22nd October 2020.
Glebe School are seeking to appoint two enthusiastic, highly motivated and dynamic Sixth Form Teachers. This a fantastic opportunity for two dedicated and experienced individuals to join the team following the school’s ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted grade, under the new framework, in December 2019.
We are seeking colleagues who have a passion for teaching and who have the creativity and character to contribute to the development of the school’s Sixth Form, including delivery of a new, aspirational study programme, which we believe will deliver fantastic outcomes for our students.
Glebe School has a rich tradition of very strong working partnerships with schools, colleges, work places and other organisations and continuing this collaboration is critical to the role. Any candidate applying must be well-organised, self-driven, team orientated and reflective.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to help lead an outstanding school into the next phase of its development;
- An outstanding school with good established practices, a sound financial position and good buildings and site;
- Students who enjoy school and thrive on their broad-based curriculum and wide range of activities;
- A stable and committed staff team determined to give our students the best possible opportunities;
- Excellent ongoing professional development and training;
- A supportive and committed leadership team and board of trustees.
If you are the person to take up the challenge, and to help lead our exceptional school into the next phase of its development, we would like to hear from you.
Our Headteacher, Ian Travis, will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the school or the role, please contact us to arrange a call back.
The Specialist Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An enhanced disclosure from the DBS will be required for this post.