Head of Maths
Required for September 2020
Salary: Outer London MPS/UPS & TLR1a & SEN point
Closing date: 12.00pm Monday, 27th April 2020 with interviews to be arranged shortly afterwards.
Glebe School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and dynamic middle leader. This a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated and ambitious individual to join the team following the school’s ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted grade, under the new framework, in December 2019.
We are seeking a colleague who has a passion for teaching Maths and who has the drive and motivation to develop an innovative Maths curriculum and who will work in collaboration to deliver this across the school. The successful candidate will have a clear understanding of Special Education Needs and will demonstrate a commitment to the belief that all pupils can achieve and learn to their full potential, whatever their additional needs.
Any candidate applying must be self-driven, team orientated, reflective and have staff wellbeing in mind.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to help lead an outstanding school into the next phase of its development;
- An outstanding school with good established practices, a sound financial position and good buildings and site;
- Students who enjoy school and thrive on their broad based curriculum and wide range of activities;
- A stable and committed staff team determined to give our students the best possible opportunities;
- Excellent ongoing professional development and training;
- A supportive and committed board of trustees.
If you are the person to take up the challenge, and to help lead our exceptional school into the next phase of its development, we would like to hear from you. We encourage you to visit the school. Our Headteacher, Ian Travis, will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the school or the role, please contact us to arrange a call back.
The Specialist Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An enhanced disclosure from the DBS will be required for this post.