Required for September 2020
Salary: Outer London MPS/UPS & SEN point
Closing date: 9.00am Friday, 27th March with interviews to be held week commencing 30th March.
Due to the promotion of the former post-holder, Glebe School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated teacher of Maths. This a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated and inspiring individual to join the team following the school’s ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted grade, under the new framework, in December 2019.
We are seeking a colleague who has a passion for teaching Maths and who has the drive and motivation to deliver an innovative Maths curriculum across the school. The successful candidate will have a clear understanding of Special Education Needs and will demonstrate a commitment to the belief that all pupils can achieve and learn to their full potential, whatever their additional needs. Any candidate applying must be self-driven, team orientated and reflective.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to contribute to the next phase of development of an outstanding school;
- An outstanding school with good established practices, a sound financial position and good buildings and site;
- Students who enjoy school and thrive on their broad based curriculum and wide range of activities;
- A stable and committed staff team determined to give our students the best possible opportunities;
- Excellent ongoing professional development and training;
- A supportive and committed board of trustees.
If you are the person to take up the challenge, we would like to hear from you. We encourage you to visit the school. Our Headteacher, Ian Travis, will show potential candidates around on Tuesday 24th March at 9.00am, please contact us to arrange your visit.
The Specialist Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An enhanced disclosure from the DBS will be required for this post.