P.E. Teacher (female)
Required as soon as possible
Salary: Outer London MPS/UPS & SEN point
Closing date: 9.00am Wednesday 21st October with interviews to be held on Friday 23rd October
Glebe School will be seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated and dynamic female PE teacher. This a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated and ambitious individual to join the team following the school’s ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted grade, under the new framework, in December 2019.
We are seeking a colleague who has a passion for teaching Physical Education and who has the creativity and character to contribute to the development of an innovative PE curriculum, with particular emphasis on increasing the participation and achievement of girls in sport.
Glebe School has a rich tradition of very strong working partnerships with schools and other organisations and continuing this collaboration is critical to the role. Any candidate applying must be well-organised, self-driven, team orientated and reflective.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to help lead an outstanding school into the next phase of its development;
- An outstanding school with good established practices, a sound financial position and good buildings and site;
- Students who enjoy school and thrive on their broad-based curriculum and wide range of activities;
- A stable and committed staff team determined to give our students the best possible opportunities;
- Excellent ongoing professional development and training;
- A supportive and committed board of trustees.
If you are the person to take up the challenge, and to help lead our exceptional school into the next phase of its development, we would like to hear from you. Our Headteacher, Ian Travis, will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the school or the role, please contact us to arrange a call back.
The Specialist Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An enhanced disclosure from the DBS will be required for this post.